Services to Support You
Student Support Services
- The Tutorial Center provides tutorial services to all GHC students! GHC Tutoring Center Information
- Want help exploring which career is right for you, then connect to Career Exploration
- Do you have questions concerning advising, eLearning, financial aid, the business, or registrar’s office? Use the GHC 411 ticketing system to get answers.
- Receive free, personal, professional, and confidential help from counselors by connecting to Counseling Support
- Need assistance with disabilities accommodations, then contact Disability Support
- Need more information about active military, veteran, or dependent services? Visit the GHC Veterans Affairs page.
- Have questions or need for more information about Financial Aid, contact the GHC Financial Aid Counselors
- Federal regulations require institutions to utilize Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP). Find out how this effects you at SAP.
- Check out the upcoming events, registered student organizations, and other opportunities for fun and participation at GHC! Connect to GHC Student Life
- Looking for a student job on a GHC campus? Check out the Student Jobs page.